Help Open New Doors
As Indigenous women, we believe the best way to reduce our over-representation in Canada's jails is to increase our opportunities to thrive.
Your support will complete our capital campaign and dream to build a one-of-a-kind healing lodge for Indigenous women in the GTA. With support from Aboriginal partners, government, and community philanthropy, we are nearly half way toward our $14.5 Million goal. We need your support to break ground in 2021 and open Thunder Woman Healing Lodge.Donate Now!
We are grateful for the support of our donors and funding partners – private individuals, Indigenous organzations, government agencies, and corporations:
- The generosity of private donors
- Miziwe Biik Development Corporation
- Indigenous Housing Innovation Initiative
- City of Toronto: Open Door Program
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Bank of Montreal – Indigenous Banking